Our local authority client based in Kensington and Chelsea London are urgently seeking an experienced Event Manager.
• To support the Senior Events Manager in the delivery of the conference and events’ business objectives.
• To assist in raising the profile of the conference and events brand by ensuring all lines of enquires and customer services are processed to the highest standard and within the businesses KPIs. To further ensure client and third party supplier relationships are managed professionally in a welcoming and supportive working environment.
• To be the primary contact and co-ordinator for all assigned events, ensuring accurate and detailed collation of client schedules. To develop a strong work base knowledge of the venues and their services, in order to direct and advise clients on best practices to enhance and ensure their event run smoothly whilst complying with the terms and conditions of hire and safety standards.
• Within a team of four Event Managers, provide an active and senior presence when overseeing events taking place weekday, evenings and weekends within RBKC owned venues.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the events industry with front of house experience.
• Demonstrate a strong level of computer literacy within Windows based software including: Outlook, Word and Excel. Have a good working knowledge of Priava or similar rooms booking systems.
• First class customer care expertise
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to schedule and prioritise tasks
• Ability to ‘close’ a deal.
• Knowledge of technical AV, lighting and IT support systems
• General training in in Fire Safety
• First Aid Training
Please apply with your updated CV ensuring that any gaps in employment are explained.
At this point, may we take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in this role. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 7 days, your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful